Saturday, July 5, 2008

Naughty Boy





Apparently Rafe knows that today is the first day that I have posted on my blog. He really must want to be the star of the show, because shortly after the parade my baby almost lost his life by his mother's hand. First a little background info. My dad for the last several years has grown all the flowers for my yard from seed. He watches over them like a hawk making sure that I don't kill them. Today he came over and said that he couldn't believe how great they were taking off. Well in comes Rafe. The pictures explain it all. He pulled out close to fifteen of my marigolds and then for good measure threw them in the bushes. I couldn't find two of them so who knows where they are. I must not of scared him too bad though, because that sure is a cute smile holding all my chopped marigolds!

No comments: